Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Getting caught up

So I have finally found the time to upload some of the pictures that have been on my camera. Here are some of the things I wanted to show you:

My favorite holiday: The Minnesota Twins home opener! We played the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (I know, a very ridiculous name), and we won!

Pat Neshek (aka "my guy") had a super game. He is a relief pitcher, and only usually gets to pitch for an inning. Here he is getting ready to strike out the batter for STRIKE 3!


Haha, funny joke Mother Nature!: When we got home from the game (which was the day before April Fool's Day) we had to shovel the driveway to get the car in. I took some pictures the next morning.


Even though I wasn't extremely thrilled with the snow, it was quite beautiful...






No comments: