Friday, November 30, 2007

Time to breathe, time to blog

Dear Readers of my blog (all 3 of you),
I have let you down, leading you on like I did in my last post. I have been busy sewing and stitching my little fingers off for the past couple of weeks. This was all because I procrastinated and had to put a bunch of stuff together for the 2 craft boutiques my things are in this weekend. Of course, I have known about each of these boutiques for quite some time, but I chose to this and left everything until the last minute. That'll teach me!
So if you are around this weekend in the Twin Cities area and want to check out the two boutiques, the information about one can be found here. The other is at my dear friend Kathy's house in St. Paul. Email if you would like more information at gretchenstitches@comcast.net.
If you want something a little different, but really cool craftwise, check out the No Coast Craft-A-Rama. It is my favorite sale of the year! Really cool and very hip items, and all handmade!
My promise to you is to keep up with this little blog. I promise to be a better blogger in the new year.

No comments: