So, I have been invited to participate in the Knitter's Coffee Swap 3. I participated in the the first one, but missed the second one. I am really excited to take part again. In the first swap, I was paired up with a woman from Canada and she sent me some really awesome wool yarn, yummy treats and delicious coffee. (You can check out her blog here . )
The original organizer of this swap is knittymama, a fellow Minnesotan, and a fellow bassoonist! :) If you want to check out Knittymama's blog, you can find it here .
So we were asked to answer some questions so that our swap partner would know a little more about us. Here are the questions and the answers:
1. Whole bean or ground? Mostly whole bean
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully-loaded please
3. Regular or flavored? Either, I like them both
4. How do you drink your coffee? With sugar
5. Favorite coffee ever? I don't know that I have a favorite
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I usually tend to gravitate toward the darker roasts
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? I have been known to dip a cookie into my coffee from time to time...
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? Nope
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Wool (for felting), cotton blends
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Acrylic
11. What's on your needles? Socks, coffee cup cuffs that will be felted
12. Favorite colors? Earth tones
13. Allergies? Not that I know of...
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I am really excited to be participating in this swap!